The Haste Hill Golf Club membership year runs from January to December
The fees quoted include annual subscription fees collected on behalf of Middlesex
Golf, Golf England and the NAPGC
which equate to approx £25. Other than these fixed fees the membership fee is pro rata adjusted to
the time of joining.
If you are interested in joining the ladies section please contact the ladies membership secretary by email
If you are interested in joining the mens section, please submit our membership application form or contact us for futher details
GDPR: Protecting your data - How the Club uses your data
On 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation kicked in. To comply as a Club there
are certain things we must do and members must formally opt in to regarding how we maintain and use your data.
We use and process your data as follows;
1. The data we hold about you: name, address, date of birth, email and phone numbers is
needed to manage your account. This is being held on the Club System Data base, which links to the howdidido system.
2. We also store your email and phone number in the members secure area of the club
website, to enable members to contact each other about matches and competitions etc.
3. Your name and handicap goes onto the England Golf central database of handicaps (CDH)
4. Your name and handicap are published on the howdidido website.
5. Your email address is used to send you information about the Club and shared with
Middlesex Golf and the NAPGC when you qualify for competition finals.
6. Results with the names of individuals are published on the Club website.
These processes and systems are used to enable the smooth running of the golf club. If at
any time a member wishes to opt out of the above arrangement they can do so by notifying the Men's Committee. If any member would like to further discuss use of data the Men's Committee is available
to do so.
Our membership fees are determined annually at our AGM that is held in December. Our membership runs from 1 January to 31 December.
Please download and complete our membership application form:
This form can be returned to Haste Hill Golf Club by post or by email to the membership secretary. If you prefer you may also hand deliver your form to the score card box situated outside
the Pro Shop.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- By cash, payable to Stuart Cella or Alf Trower
- By cheque payable to Haste Hill Golf Club
- By bank transfer to Haste Hill Golf Club, Account No. 70691576, Sort Code 60 18 05